Our Golden Anniversary!
Together, over the past 50 years, we have provided support to Pierce County Library System – enhancing critical Library services for thousands of our friends and neighbors – Thank You!
Join us for an exciting evening of fierce trivia competition in support of the Pierce County Library System.
Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Join us from your home!
Form a sponsored team to compete for the
Trivia BEE Championship Trophy
Play for bragging rights as a member of “The Hive”
How To Play
FIRST Please remember to save your spot – registration is required.
WATCH Before the event, you’ll receive a link to our YouTube Live channel.
PLAY Before the event, you’ll receive a link to Crowdpurr – our virtual event platform – where you’ll sign in and answer questions.
For the full Trivia BEE experience – have the YouTube Livestream AND the Crowdpurr game on your screen(s) at the same time.
- There will be three rounds with 15 questions each.
- Each question is worth UP TO 100 points.
- You have 30 seconds to submit an answer.
Each individual member of your team will submit an answer for each question – your answers will be averaged to determine the team score.
The value of each correct answer DECREASES as the :30 second time clock runs down. The quicker you correctly answer – the more points you earn!
How can I watch and play at the same time?
- If you have two internet-connected devices (smart tv, smartphone, desktop, laptop, tablet, etc.) you can watch the YouTube Livestream on one and play the trivia game on the other(s). This is a good option for households with more than one player.
- If you have access to a computer or laptop but do not have a second internet-connected device, you can open each link in a separate window and have them side-by-side.
- If you have only one internet connected device that doesn’t allow you to have two screens up at the same time, select just the Crowdpurr link. You’ll miss watching Casey’s Livestream but you’ll be able to play the game live.
How can my Team play if we’re in multiple (socially distanced) locations?
If you want to talk through your individual answers before hitting submit, have a group chat or call (text, Facebook, Facetime, etc.) going during the game.
What if I have to get a refill/snack during the game?
Don’t worry, we’ll take breaks between rounds to stretch, refill, etc.
I/We are unable to attend the event but would like to make a gift in support of the Library.