We are community leaders and advocates who collaborate with the Pierce County Library System.
We develop trusting, enduring relationships with community members, businesses, and organizations; raising private funds and investing them in the Library’s strategic priorities to nurture and boost the human potential required to thrive in today’s knowledge economy.
We foster innovation to ensure access for all and inspire lifelong learning, for a thriving, diverse Pierce County, now and in the future.
Board of Directors
- Kathryn McCarthy, President – Tacoma Public Schools
- Reji Kumar, Vice President – Microsoft
- Travis Mahugh, Secretary – Gordon Thomas Honeywell
- Linda Tieman, Past President and Treasurer – Community Volunteer
- Wendy Colebank – Community Volunteer
- Shema Hanebutte – Community Volunteer
- Teena Ward Hyde – Community Volunteer
- Elizabeth Lufkin – Community Volunteer
- Barbara Nelson – Holland America Lines
- Mark Pinto – Windermere
- Tim Rhee – KeyBank
- Thalia Soliman – On Q Financial
- Esmeralda Switzer – Sea Mar Community Health Centers
- Eli Taylor – KeyBank
- Lauren Angelo – Grant Writer and Prospect Research Associate
- Dean Carrell – Director
- Christina Greene – Major Gifts Officer
- Katie Jay – Development Assistant
- Alana Nodell – Annual Giving and Donor Engagement Associate